Skip to main content

"Wild For Me"

                                                                       "Wild For Me"                                                                       

Brandon Lake


Unrestrained

You cannot be contained

You tore down the walls I've made

Oh what love I've found

Never tamed

It's something I can't explain 

It's rusting inside my veins

Oh what love I've found

And it breaks through the dark

And it's never gonna stop

It keeps coming, coming, coming


I asked for a touch, and You wrecked me with love

I asked for a drink, and You poured out a flood

Running wild, Your love runs wild for me 

I asked for a way, You tossed mountains aside

I asked for a spark, and You gave me a fire

Running wild, Your love runs wild for me


Now I'm free

Jesus, You rescued me 

I've tasted and I have seen

Oh, what love I've found

And it breaks through the dark

And it's never gonna stop

It keeps coming, coming, coming


I asked for a touch, and You wrecked me with love

I asked for a drink, and You poured out a flood

Running wild, Your love runs wild for me

I asked for a way, You tossed mountains aside

I asked for a spark, and You gave me a fire

Running wild, Your love runs wild for me


There's no way to think You, but I love to try to 

So I'll keep on singing st the top of my lungs

I could never repay You, but I love to praise You 

So I'll keep shouting at the top of my lungs

There's no way to thank You, but I love to try to 

So I'll keep on singing at the top of my lungs

I could never repay You, but I love to praise You

So I'll keep on shouting out


I asked for a touch, and You wrecked me with love

I asked for a drink, and You poured out a flood

Running wild, Your love runs wild for me 

I asked for a way, You tossed mountains aside

I asked for a spark and You gave me a fire

Running wild, Your love runs wild for me

Running wild, Your love runs wild for me 


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...