Skip to main content

"Lost In Your Love"

                                                                 "Lost In Your Love"                                                                 

Brandon Lake


I just want to be close to Your heart

This is where my healing finds it's start

Here is where I find my peace

Where my soul is finally free


I'm going all in, in over my head

I'm not scared to get drenched in Your love

Whenever You go, God, I will follow

I'm not scared to get lost in Your love


I didn't have to see where this road ends

Just as long as my hand's in Your hand

Here is where I wanna stay 

Held within Your embrace


I'm going all in, in over my head

I'm not scared to get drenched in Your love

Whenever You go, God, I will follow

I'm not scared to get lost in Your love

I'm not scared to get lost in Your love


Cause Your power's found in the roughest waters

Where I have no choice but to trust You, Father

Where my every fear have to surrender

I will trust in You forever

Take me there, oh, take me there

Your power's found in the roughest water's

Where I have no choice but to trust You, Father

Where my every fear has to surrender

I will trust in You forever

Take me there, oh, take me there


I'm going all in, in over my head

I'm not scared to get drenched in Your love

Whenever You go, God, I will follow

I'm not scared to get lost in Your love

No, I'm not scared to get lost in Your love


I'm going all in, in over my head

I'm not scared to get drenched in Your love

Whenever You go, God, I will follow

I'm not scared to get lost in Your love

No, I'm not scared to get lost in Your love


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...