Skip to main content

"Wild Flowers"

                                                                      "Wild Flowers"                                                                      

Brandon Lake


Ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh


Like a tree rooted deep 

Your love is steady through the seasons

Like a rose that unfolds

Your heart for me is always open

Your love is amazing

I can hardly contain it

It's the greatest thing I've found

And Your love doesn't waiver

Now and forever

It's the greatest thing I've found 


Like a bird soaring high

Your love for me, it has no boundary 

Like a child running wild

Your love is dancing all around me, yeah 


Your love is amazing

I can hardly contain it 

It's the greatest thing I've found, oh -oh-oh

And Your love doesn't waiver

Now and forever

It's the greatest thing I've found

Planted deep and taking hold

From the soil, Your life unfolds

Some things only love can grow


Blooming free without control

Colors of Your love explode like 

Wild flowers in my soul


Cause Your love is amazing

I can hardly contain it

It's the greatest thing I've found, oh-oh-oh

And Your love doesn't waiver

Both now and forever

It the greatest thing I've found, oh 


It's the greatest thing I've found


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...