Skip to main content

"Weight Of The World"

                                              "Weight Of The World"                                               

Leanna Crawford


I spend so many nights

Down on my knees

Praying You'll show up

And be there with me

To take on my burden, no matter how big or small

Yeah, people got stories

They tell about You

Too real to be fiction

No way they're no true

So I know You got big enough shoulders to carry it all


Even the weight of the world 

Even the worst kind of pain

You're strong enough to stand in between

Me and the tallest and mightiest waves

You hold it all in your hands

There's no doubt in my mind I'm secure

Cause I know You're able to carry 

The weariest heart and the heaviest hurt

Even the weight of the world


I know the history

I've seen the proof

I've watched You do

What no human can do

Like fixing the broken 

Like lifting the hopeless

And somehow You handle


Even the weight of the world

Even the worst kind of pain

You're strong enough to stand in between

Me and the tallest and mightiest waves

You hold it all in your hands

There's no doubt in my mind I'm secure

Cause I know You're able to carry 

The weariest heart and the heaviest hurt

Even the weight of the world


Yeah, even the weight of the world

Your burden is easy

And Your yoke is light

And that has to be true

Cause You keep on carrying mine


Even the weight of the world

Even the worst kind of pain 

You're strong enough to stand in between

Me and the tallest and mightiest waves

You hold it all in your hands

There's no doubt in my mind I'm secure

Cause I know You're able to carry 

The weariest heart and the heaviest hurt

Even the weight of the world


   Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns