Skip to main content

"Temple"

                              "Temple"                               

                             Brandon Lake                              


I stand on holy ground 

My faith will not be moved

All my defenses down 

Come and do what You wanna do 

Father, I'm listening

I'm hungry for Your word

I would give up anything

To see Your kingdom flood the earth 


Cause I am a temple of Your Spirit

A born again believer, by the grace of Jesus

And I am an ambassador of Heaven 

A lover of Your Presence, prophesying freedom 

And it's all for You glory 


I see this city shake

Your power on the streets

Thousands by thousands saved

Hear the roar of the redeemed

Your cross has overcome

Overthrown the enemy 

If I boast in anything

It's Jesus living in me 


Cause I am a temple of Your Spirit

A born again believer, by the grace of Jesus

And I am an ambassador of Heaven 

A lover of Your Presence, prophesying freedom 

And it's all for You glory 


And it's all for Your glory 

And it's all for Your glory 

And it's all for Your glory  

And it's all for Your glory 

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Yeah, yeah

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Yeah, yeah


Oh, I am a temple of Your Spirit

A born again believer

By the grace of Jesus

And I am an ambassador of Heaven 

A lover of Your presence 

Prophesying freedom 

And it's all for Your glory 

And it's all for Your glory 

And it's all for Your glory 


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...