Skip to main content

"SOS"

                                                                             "SOS"                                                                                We The Kingdom


I've been blinded by insecurity 

All the pain I feel could be the death of me         

I'm surrounded by fear that won't let go 

If there's a way out, someone let me know 


I'm reaching out, one last plea

Is hope all gone, somebody save me 

s.o.s., I'm lost at sea

Is hope all gone somebody save me


I've seen traces of joy that never ends

But it seems so far away 

If it's even real, oh 

There must be more than this

Oh, come on and change me if it's true


If You are for real, help me follow You


I'm reaching out, one last plea

Is hope all gone, somebody save me 

s.o.s., I'm lost at sea

Is hope all gone somebody save me


Is hope all gone somebody save me

Why do I do the things I don't wanna do 

I don't wanna do, when all they do is hurt me

Why do I do this I don't wanna do 

No, I don't wanna do , when all they do is hurt me

Why do I do the things I don't wanna do 

I don't wanna do, when all they do is hurt me

Why do I do this I don't wanna do 

No, I don't wanna do , when all they do is hurt me


I'm reaching out, one last plea

Is hope all gone somebody save me

I'm reaching out, one last plea

Is hope all gone somebody please save me

s.o.s., I'm lost at sea


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns