Skip to main content

"Running To The Light"

   "Running To The Light"         

                                    Brandon Lake                                         


You can have my yes with no exception 


I'm laying down my rights to second guessing 

You can have my yes


I'm giving you my fear of never knowing 

Whatever's coming next, I know You've got me

You can have my yes


I'm giving you my fear of never knowing 

Whatever's coming next, I know You've got me 

You can have my yes

You're my lamp, You're my light

You're the cloud that guides me 

You're the way, You're the truth 

You're the life inside me 

You conquered my fears

So I leave it all behind 

I'm running to the light

Running to the light


I'm giving you my dreams and my ambitions

Your presence is my prize and my provision 

I'll answered when You ask

Oh, who could come against if You are for me

Cause even in the fire, I know You've got me 


I'm giving you my yes again 

You're my lamp, You're my light

You're the cloud that guides me 

You're the way, You're the truth 

You're the life inside me 

You conquered my fears

So I leave it all behind 

I'm running to the light

Running to the light


Running to the light

Oh, wherever You are

Wherever You wanna go 

I'll follow You

Wherever You are

Wherever You wanna go 

I'll follow You

Oh, wherever You are

Wherever You wanna go 

I'll follow You

I'll follow You

Oh, wherever You are

Wherever You wanna go 

I'll follow You

I'll follow You

Oh, wherever You are

Wherever You wanna go 

I'll follow You


You're my lamp, You're my light

You're the cloud that guides me 

You're the way, You're the truth 

You're the life inside me 

You conquered my fears

So I leave it all behind 

I'm running to the light

Running to the light

Oh, I'm, oh


I'm running to the light, light

Running to the light


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns