Skip to main content

"Rest"

                                                              "Rest"                                                               

Leanna Crawford


Does anybody else feel like they can't slow down 

Put your hand up if it's you right now

Feels like everybody's hustling and trying to be something

But I can't keep up

I just want a day where I can turn it off and don't have to be someone


I need a little rest, cause I'm 

Feeling like a mess, and I 

I wanna catch my breath even for a moment

Cause I'm running out of peace and I'm

Hearing sirens scream, saying

"watch your step, don't forget

God is where you're gonna find rest"

Rest, rest, rest, rest


I'm casting all my cares in His loving arms

Cause He's the one who cares, and He holds my heart

Patiently reminding me He's always there, inviting me to come sit down 

Carrying my burdens and healing all on my hurt whenever I call out


I need a little rest, cause I'm 

Feeling like a mess, and I 

I wanna catch my breath even for a moment

Cause I'm running out of peace and I'm

Hearing sirens scream, saying

"watch your step, don't forget

God is where you're gonna find rest"

Rest, rest, rest, rest


He says, come to Me when you're weary 

And I'm gonna give you rest, gonna give you rest

Come to Me when you're weary 

And I'm gonna give you rest, gonna give you rest

Come to Me when you're weary 

And I'm gonna give you rest, gonna give you rest


I need a little rest, cause I'm

Feeling like a mess, and I 

Wanna catch my breath even for a moment

Cause I'm running out of peace, and I'm

Hearing sirens scream, saying

"watch your step, don't forget

God is where you're gonna find rest"

Rest, rest, rest

Rest, rest, rest, rest 


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns