Skip to main content

"Oasis"

                                             "Oasis"                                               

Stephen Stanley 


I spend hours in my car 

Wondering what I'm doing here

In this wasteland of my heart

Wishing home would reappear

I'm holding on so far

Hoping that my visions clear

Looking for that northern star

If its real then show me where

Lead me there


I need You now

Come find me out 

Shine a light 

In my darkness places I need You to be

My sweet oasis

My sweet oasis 


Give me shelter give me peace

Silence every single fear

And I brought it here with me 

But pain is not my souvenir

Oh come near 

  

I need You now

Come find me out 

Shine a light 

In my darkness places I need You to be

My sweet oasis

My sweet oasis 


I know every corner of this desert 

But You know it better 

You know it better

I've let my emotions keep me drifting

Would You be my anchor 

Would You be my anchor 


I need You now

Come find me out 

Shine a light 

In my darkness places I need You to be

My sweet oasis

My sweet oasis 

Shine a light 

In my darkness places I need You to be

My sweet oasis

My sweet oasis 


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns