Skip to main content

"Looking For You"

                                                     "Looking For You"                                                      

Leanna Crawford


I was looking for You

I was looking for You

I grew up following Your footprints in the sand

I knew the way and never had to question it

But sometimes I wondered if there was a better view

Got turned around and though I lost my way to You

Wasn't my plan, but I lost my anchor

Happens so fast when the rip tide takes ya

In over my head and my strength

Can't save myself from drifting away


But then I hear You calling in the distance

I remember Your voice

And I can see now, it's You that I've been missing

And I know, I know for sure


I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

I was looking for You


Too many moments where I doubted who I was

When my identity is written in your love

You are the constant when I'm up against the waves

You are the lighthouse, don't know why I looked away 

No, it wasn't my plan, but I lost my anchor

Happens so fast when the rip tide takes ya

In over my head and my strength

Can't save myself from drifting away


But then I hear You calling in the distance

I remember your voice

And I can see now, it's You that I've been missing

And I know, I know for sure

Oh, I was searching for something

I was waiting for my breakthrough

But it all lead to nothing

God, now I know

Every time I was looking for truth


I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

I was looking for You

And then I hear You calling in the distance 

I remember Your voice

And I can see now, it's You that I've been missing

You that I've been searching for


I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

I was looking for You ( You never moved, You never moved )

I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

I was looking for You

( You never move, You never move )

God, I was looking for You ( You never moved, You never moved )

Yeah, I was looking for You


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns