Skip to main content

"Just Like Heaven"

       "Just Like Heaven"         

                                    Brandon Lake                                     


Isn't it just like Heaven

When You walk into the room

There's not a thing that's hidden

When every eye is on You

Can't get enough of Your presence

It's the perfect point of view

Isn't it just like, just like

Just like Heaven

Hmm, come a little closer, stay a little longer

Hmm, I can't get enough of You

Hmm, come a little closer, stay a little longer

Hmm, I can't get enough of You


Doesn't it sound like Heaven

When You're singing over me

There's not a voice more constant

Your melodies, they never cease 

Here I will stand in Your presence

In my true identity 

Doesn't it sound like, yeah, it sounds like

Just like Heaven 


Hmm, come a little closer, stay a little longer

Hmm, I can't get enough of You

Ooh, come a little closer, stay a little longer

Ooh, I can't get enough of You

Ooh, enough of You

Holy, You are holy

You're such a perfect Father

I'll worship You forever

Holy, You are holy 

I'll lay down any treasure 

For us to be together

Holy, You are holy 

You're such a perfect Father

I'll worship You forever

Holy, You are holy

I'll lay down any treasure

For us to be together


Ooh, come a little closer, stay a little longer

Ooh, I can't get enough of You

Ooh, come a little closer, stay a little longer

Ooh, I can't get enough of You

Ooh, enough of You

I just want  more of You

I just want more of You

I just want more of You

I just want more of You

I can't get enough

I can't get enough

I can't get enough

I can't get enough

I can't get enough of You

I can't get enough of You

I can't get enough of You

I can't get enough of You

Hmm, come a little closer, stay a little

Hmm, I can't get enough of You 

Hmm, come a little closer, stay a little longer

Hmm, I can't get enough of You


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns