Skip to main content

"Jesus Is"

                                                      "Jesus Is"                                                      

Leanna Crawford


When I hang by a thread at the end of my rope

And I'm losing my grip and I've lost all hope

Along comes the strength beyond my control


Oh, that's what Jesus is

With the scoundrels and drunkards, lepers and me

On a hill far away between a couple thieves 

The last place on earth you think He would be

But that's right where Jesus is


The Price of Peace and perfect love

That's who He is and where I run

I can't count the ways that I'm not enough

But thank God, oh, thank God, Jesus is 


When I'm walking back guilty from the places I go

With no hesitation, He welcomes me home

He's not afraid to get mud on His robe

That's just how Jesus is


The Prince of Peace and perfect love

That's who He is and where I run

I can't count the way that I'm not enough

But thank God, oh, thank God, Jesus is 


The Prince of Peace and perfect love

That's who He is and where I run

I can't count the ways that I'm not enough

But thank God, oh, thank God

Thank God, Jesus is 

Yes, Jesus is


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns