Skip to main content

"I Need A Ghost"

  

                                                                      "I Need A Ghost"                                                                        Brandon Lake


I don't need the smoke or mirrors

Cause I know there's a God who's real

I don't need the lights to fool me

Cause I have seen the God who heals

I know when I ask, I'll receive it

Cause You're not a God who withholds

I hear You say, "Just believe me"


I need a Holy Ghost awaken in my soul

I need a love that glows, rattling my bones

Til the evidence shows

I need a Holy Ghost awaken in my soul

I need a heart on fire that'll never grow tired

Wherever I go

I need a 

Holy, holy Ghost, I need a Ghost

Holy, holy Ghost, I need a Ghost


I don't need a counterfeit comfort

Cause nothing in this world remains

I need something stronger than lighting

Flowing inside of these veins


I need a Holy Ghost awaken in my soul

I need a love that glows, rattling my bones

Til the evidence shows

I need a Holy Ghost awaken in my soul

I need a heart on fire that'll never grow tired

Wherever I go

I need a 

Holy, Holy Ghost, I need a Ghost

Holy, Holy Ghost, I need a Ghost

Holy, Holy Ghost, I need a Ghost

Holy, Holy Ghost, I need a Ghost


You're the fire, I can't even explain it

It's like I'm bursting with a heavenly language

And everytime I get a taste, I know

I just want more, I just want more

You're kingdom that's been growing inside me

It's like a lion's roar that wants to revive me

And everytime I get a teste, I know I just want more


I need a Holy Ghost awaken in my soul

I need a love that glows, rattling my bones

Til the evidence shows

I need a Holy Ghost awaken in my soul

I need a heart on fire that'll never grow tired

Wherever I go

I need a 

Holy, holy Ghost, I need a Ghost

Holy, holy Ghost, I need a Ghost

Holy, Holy Ghost, I need a Ghost

Holy, Holy Ghost, I need a Ghost


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns