Skip to main content

"House Of Miracles"

                "House Of Miracles"                   

                      Brandon Lake                        


Alright, one, two, three

Come alive


This is a house of worship

This is a place of praise

Where every demon trembles

Where we proclaim Your name


This is a house of healing

Our hearts are full of faith 

You have our full attention 

You have the final say

( One, Two, Three )

Come alive in the name of Jesus

Come alive in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles


There's resurrection power

Your blood runs through our veins

Your kingdom triumphs over

Even the coldest grave

We sing, come alive in the name of Jesus

Come alive in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We sing, come alive in the name of Jesus

Come alive in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles


I still believe You're moving 

I still believe You're speaking 

God, I believe You're working 

All things for good

I fix my eyes on Heaven

God, I receive Your vision 

God, I believe You're working 

All things for good

I still believe You're moving 

I still believe You're speaking 

God, I believe You're working

All things for good

I fix my eyes on Heaven

God, I receive Your vision 

God, I believe You're working 

All things for good


We sing, come alive in the name of Jesus

Come alive in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We sing, come alive in the name of Jesus

Come alive in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything om the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We sing, come alive in the name of Jesus

Come alive in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles

We bring everything to the feet of Jesus

Everything in the name of Jesus

This is a house of miracles


I still believe You're moving 

I still believe You're speaking 

God, I believe You're working

All things for good


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns