Skip to main content

"Honest"

                                         "Honest"                                          

Leanna Crawford


I try to pray 

But the words aren't coming out the way they used to

Did I lose my faith God do I still trust You

I try to worship

But when I lift my hands it all just feels so empty 

Is it the heavy of the world or is it just me

Through I sung a thousand times 

You're perfect and You'll never leave my side


Can I be honest

I just wanna know that You still got this

When all I'm holding on to is a promise

God, You promised that You'll never leave me 

When I'm scared of the dark, you're right there with me

Your kindness never fails, it's always reaching after me

But right now, God, all I need

Is to be honest


Oh, I've heard stories 

Of you showing up when it was least expected

Every time you prove your timing always perfect

And the wait was worth it

And again and again and again

See your power coming through

You bring life to what is dead

No, there's nothing You can't do 

I believe you did it then

So won't you do it now


Can I be honest

I just wanna know that You still got this

When all I'm holding on to is a promise

God, You promised that You'll never leave me 

When I'm scared of the dark, you're right there with me

Your kindness never fails, it's always reaching after me

But right now, God, all I need

Is to be honest


Is Your breath when I can't breathe

Your eyes when I can't see

An anchor as the waves crash all around

Be my heart when I can't feel

And how me something real

Just one taste of heaven here and now


Can I be honest

Can I be honest

I just wanna know that You still got this

When all I'm holding on to is a promise

God, You promised that You'll never leave me 

When I'm scared of the dark, you're right there with me

Your kindness never fails, it's always reaching after me

But right now, God, all I need

Yeah right now, God, all I need 

Is to be honest


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns