Skip to main content

"Heal"

 
                                                              "Heal"                                                              

Stephen Stanley


When I needed help

You had my back 

When I was alone

I'd visualize your eyes

So when I see you're hurting

And need me there

I'm gonna help you through this 

Until the other side


So cry those tears

Feel that heartache

It's such a painful fight

But I know you'll be alright

When there's fear 

Fall back into faith 

It might take some time to heal 

Gonna be okey 

Take time to heal 


You don't have to worry

Heaven's watching over you

Cause it all ain't over

( see the light break through )

See the light break through

So cry those tears

Feel that heartache

It's such a painful fight

But I know you'll be alright

When there's fear 

Fall back into faith 

It might take some time to heal 

Gonna be okey 

Take time to heal 


Healing is calling

Healing is calling for you, for you

Healing is calling 

Healing is calling for you, for you

Healing is calling 

Healing is calling for you, for you


So cry those tears

Feel that heartache

It's such a painful fight

But I know you'll be alright

When there's fear 

Fall back into faith 

It might take some time to heal 

Gonna be okey 

Take time to heal 


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...