Skip to main content

"Gratitude"

                       "Gratitude"                         

                          Brandon Lake                            


All my words fall short

I got nothing new

How I could I express

All my gratitude 

I could sing these songs

As I often do

But every song must end

And You never do 


So I throw up my hands

And praise You again and again 

Cause all that I have is a Hallelujah 

Hallelujah 

And I know it's not much 

But I've nothing else fit for a king

Except for a heart singing hallelujah 

Hallelujah 


I've got one response

I've got just one move

With my arm stretched wide

I will worship You


So I throw up my heads

And praise You again and again 

Cause all that I have is a hallelujah 

Hallelujah

And I know it's not much 

But I've nothing else fit for a king 

Except for a heart singing hallelujah 

Hallelujah 


So come on, my soul 

Oh, don't you get shy on me 

Lift up your song 

Cause you've got a lion inside of those lungs

Get up and praise the Lord

So come on, my soul 

Oh, don't you get shy on me 

Lift up your song 

Cause you've got a lion inside of those lungs

Get up and praise the Lord

So come on, my soul 

Oh, don't you get shy on me 

Lift up your song 

Cause you've got a lion inside of those lungs

Get up and praise the Lord


Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord


Praise the Lord 


So I throw up my hands

Praise You again and again 

Cause all that I have is a hallelujah 

Hallelujah 

And I know it's not much 

But I've nothing else fit for a king

Except for a heart singing hallelujah 

Hallelujah 


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...