Skip to main content

"Free, Amen"

                             "Free, Amen"                                

                                               We The Kingdom                                                  


Amen, amen, amen

Amen, amen, amen

Hope falling down like rain

Love that I can't explain

Peace that stills my soul

Light in the darkest place

Life even in the pain

It feels like coming home


Where the Spirit of the Lord is 

There is freedom 

I am free, amen 

Where the Spirit of the Lord is

There is freedom 

I am free, amen


Here, I'm alive again 

Gone is the weight of sin 

Oh, sweet liberty 

Praise God

Who saved my life

I'm brough with the blood of Christ

I have been redeemed


Where the Spirit of the Lord is

There is freedom 

I am free, amen

Where the Spirit of the Lord is

There is freedom 

I am free, amen

Where the Spirit of the Lord is 

There is freedom 

I am free, amen

Where the Spirit of the Lord is

There is freedom 

I am free, amen

Where the Spirit of the Lord is

There is freedom 

I am free, amen

Where the Spirit of the Lord is 

There is freedom 

I am free, amen


Free at last

Free at last

Thank God Almighty 

I am free at last

All my chains 

Are in the past

Thank God Almighty 

I am free at last

I am free at last

Thank God Almighty 

I am free at last

All my chains 

Are in the past

Thank God Almighty 

I am free, amen

Free at last

Free at last

Thank God Almighty 

I am free at last

All my chains 

Are in the past

Thank God Almighty 

I am free, amen

Free at last

Free at last

Thank God Almighty 

I am free at last

Oh, I'm free

Thank God, we're free

Where the Spirit of the Lord is 

There is freedom

I am free, amen

Where the Spirit of the Lord is

There is freedom

I am free, amen

Amen


 Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns