Skip to main content

"Both Sides"

                                                "Both Sides"                                               

Leanna Crawford


It's always hard to see here is the between

When breakthrough hasn't come yet

Takes every ounce of faith to worship in the wait

To hope when it feels hopeless

To sing when it's the darkest


Doesn't matter where I am 

I'll find a way to lift my hands

And say You're good in the impossible

Both sides of the miracle

Barren place to promise land

Can't be done to Yes it can 

I'll trust you, thank You, praise You, Yes, I will

Both sides of the miracles


Before I see a change, I'll testify in faith

Won't let my heart forget

A thousand mountains moved

A million times You've proved

Nothing else but goodness 


It doesn't matter where I am 

I'll find a way to lift my hands

And say You're good in the impossible

Both sides of the miracles

Barren place to promise land

Can't be done to Yes it can 

I'll trust You, thank You, praise You, yes, I will

Both sides of the miracles 


Both sides of the valley low

Both sides of the tears I sow

Both sides of the great unknown

Bless the Lord, oh, my soul

Both sides of the victory

Both sides of the testimony 

Both sides of eternity

I will bless the Lord


It doesn't matter where I am 

Even now, I'll lift my hands

And say You're good in the impossible

Barren place to promise land

Can't be done to Yes it can

I'll trust You, thank You, praise You, yes, I will

I will trust You, thank You, praise You, yes, I will

I will trust You, thank You, praise You, yes, I will

Both sides of the miracles


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns