Skip to main content

"Before I Knew Jesus"

                                                 "Before I Knew Jesus"                                                 

Leanna Crawford


Before I knew Jesus

All I knew was all my shame

Unloved was my life story 

Unworthy was my name

Had no future 

Just a long and broken past

But I'm standing here today to say

Jesus changed all that 


Now I know freedom, now I know hope

Now I know love that will never let go

Forever forgiven, forever I'm changed

And there's no going back to the day 


Before I knew Jesus

There was no such thing as a bigger plan 

No redemption for my failures

No such thing as a second chance

Before I know Jesus

The good was never good enough

But He set me free to see

That I don't have to measure up


Now I know freedom, now I know hope

Now I know love that will never let go

Forever forgiven, forever I'm changed

And there's no going back to the day 


Before I knew Jesus

And now my Savior

He knows me, He knows me

And now my Savior

He calls me His own

And now my Savior

Holds me, He holds me

And in my Savior 

My heart has a home

Before I meet Jesus

And I look Him in the eye

I want everyone to see

He's the one who changed my life


Now I know freedom, now I know hope

Now I know love that never let go

Forever forgiven, forever I'm changed

And there's no going back to the day

And there's no going back to the day 

Before I knew Jesus

Cause now I know Jesus


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns