Skip to main content

"I Know A Place"

                                  "I Know A Place"                                   

Leanna Crawford

 

Are you torn down faded 

Have your years been wasted

Are you traveling down a road

Trying to find your way back home

Do you need new vision 

And your burdens lifted

Are you ready for a change


I know a place 

Where every heart can beat to a new song

Where every tear dries up

And every fear is washed away 

There's freedom for a heart that is open 

Oh, I know a place

Yeah, I know a place

Oh-oh

Oh-oh

Oh-oh 

I know a place 


Are you stuck on hopeless

Does everything end up broken 

I know, I've been there too 

Let me tell you

Has your soul been shaken 

Do you need a new foundation 

That never fades

Never bends

Never breaks


I know a place 

Where every heart can beat to a new song

Where every tear dries up

And every fear is washed away 

There's freedom for a heart that is open 

Oh, I know a place

Yeah, I know a place

Oh-oh

Oh-oh

Oh-oh 

I know a place 


Come and taste and see

Doesn't cost a thing

He can do for you

What He's done for me

Yeah 

Heaven's here today 

Because He made a way 

So, you don't have to wait

Oh, I know a place

Oh-oh

Oh-oh

Oh


I know a place

Where every heart can beat to a new song

Where every tear is washed away 

There's freedom for a heart that is open 

Oh, I know it

Yeah

I know a place

Come and taste and see

Doesn't cost a thing 

He can for you

What's He's done for me 

Yeah 

Heaven's here today 

Because He made a way 

So, you don't have to wait

I know a place

Oh-oh

Oh-oh

Oh-oh

I know a place

Yeah 

I know a place 

                                                                                                          

  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns