Skip to main content

"How Can You Not"

                                   "How Can You Not"                                   

Leanna Crawford


I see the sun rise in the morning 

And a million starts at night

I hear the birds, they can't stop singing hallelujah 

I see Hos goodness when I fall down 

And it's grace that picks me up

Every day, I can't stop singing hallelujah 


How can you not see God

In every little thing, in every little moment

How can you not feel love

How can you not how can you not

Cause He's in the middle of 

Every little thing and every little moment

How can you not see God

How can you not how can you not


I see the sunset and I wonder

If He paints it just for me

Nobody else could make a world so beautiful 

How could I question His love when it's everywhere I go 

Wherever I look, I find another miracle 


How can you not see God

In every little thing, in every little moment

How can you not feel loved

How can you not how can you not

Cause He's in the middle of 

Every little thing and every little moment

How can you not see God

How can you not how can you not


Everything is evidence 

Showing me that You exist

All creation singing hallelujah 

Everything is evidence  

Showing me that You exist

All creation singing hallelujah


How can you not see God

In every little thing, in every little moment

How can you not feel loved

Cause He's in the middle of 

Every little thing and every little moment

How can you not see God

How can you not how can you not

Oh, how can you not see God

In every little thing, in every little moment

How can you not how can you not

Cause He's in the middle of

Every little thing and every little moment

How can you not see God

How can you not how can you not


  Buy On

 or 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"So Far To Find You"

  "So Far To Find You"   Casting Crowns