Skip to main content

"Back To Life"

                         "Back To Life"                          

Mikes Chair


I'm so stuck in the life I'm living

There's so much I know that I am missing

Can you help me


Come on, I need to breathe again 

Come down and move me from where I've been

Reach inside and bring me back to life


I'm so tired of going through the motions 

More empty words of devotion

Can I break free


Come on, I need to breathe again 

Come down and move me from where I've been

Reach inside and bring me back to life


and move me from where I've been 

Reach half alive without you in my life

I'm only half alive

So bring me back come on, I move on, I


Need to breathe again

Come down and

Move me from where I've been 

Reach inside and bring me to life 


Come on, I need to breathe again 

Come down and move me from where I've been

Reach inside and bring me back to life



Buy On

 or 

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...