Skip to main content

"State I'm In"

 "State I'm In"

Need To Breathe

 

When I wake this morning

It was already night

Saw a number on the phone

That I didn't recognize I know 

I've been across this land like ten times now

I've seen every little corner of your two bit town

I know 

Where I'm going


Bright lights they won't leave me alone

Need a shadow or a hold in the wall

Baby I don’t know

I don't know what kind of state I'm in

We've got a ways to go

Been around this whole town by now

I can't tell you how you're supposed to get out

Baby I don't know

I don't know what kind of state I'm in

We've got a ways to go


I'm and ordinary man a wheel on the cage

I've never been tis lost

But I don't wanna have to stay

In the morning I'm leaving

And I don't know where I'm going


Bright lights they won't leave me alone

Need a shadow or a hold in the wall

Baby I don’t know

I don't know what kind of state I'm in

We've got a ways to go

Been around this whole town by now

I can't tell you how you're supposed to get out

Baby I don't know

I don't know what kind of state I'm in

We've got a ways to go


 Buy On

 or 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...