Skip to main content

"Sinking"

 "Sinking"   

Jars Of Clay


It's not my problem anymore

You see it never really was

So you can stop caring as you call it

And I'll be fine right here


You see that I can play pretty convincing

Role

So I don't need you, I don't think

I need you


But you see through my forever lies

And you are not believing 

And I see in your forever eyes

And you are forever healing


You can't hear what I'm not saying

And I can hold out any long enough

Treading water I keep from sinking

I'm not one for reaching


You see that I can play a pretty convincing 

Role

So I don't need you, I don't think

I need you


But you see through my forever lies

And you are not believing 

And I see in your forever eyes

And you are forever healing


You see that I can play a pretty convincing 

Role

So I don't need you, I don't think 

I need you


But you see through my forever lies

And you are not believing 

And I see in your forever eyes

And you are forever healing

But you see through my forever lies

And you are not believing 

And I see in your forever eyes

And you are forever healing


 Buy On

 or 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...