Skip to main content

"Away In A Manger"

                               "Away In A Manger"                                  

Casting Crowns

 

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed 

The little Lord Jesus lay down His sweet head 

The stars in the sky look down where He lay  

The little Lord Jesus asleep on the hey  


The cattle are lowing the baby awakes 

The little Lord Jesus, no crying He makes 

I love Thee, Lord Jesus, look down from the sky 

And stay by my cradle, 'til morning is nigh  


Be near me Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay  

Close by me forever, and love me I pray  

Bless all the dear children, in Thy  tender care 

And fit is for heaven, to live with Thee there 


Away in a manger, no crib for a bed 

The little Lord Jesus, lay down His sweet head 

Lord of all creation, lay down His sweet head 

The savior of the nation, lay down His sweet head 


 Buy On

 or 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Christmas Offering"

                                                     "Christmas Offering"                                                       Casting Crowns 

"Exhale"

    "Exhale"  Plump

"Sinking"

  "Sinking"    Jars Of Clay