Skip to main content

"Hello Beautiful"


                          "Hello Beautiful"                        

Mercy Me


No more

I quit

I've had enough

I wasn't made for this 

To all the lies that I tried 

Crippled mw with doubt

I think it's time to say

Goodbye

I know who I am now

Part of me says I'd be smart to walk away

But before I leave I think I need to call you out by name 


Goodbye regret

Goodbye alone

Goodbye to emptiness 

Say hello beautiful 

Good bye afraid 

Goodbye ashamed 

Goodbye to hopelessness

Say hello to beautiful


Can you hear it? That's the sound of me walking out of this prison cell

That I've come to know so well

I used to play the victim 

Singing take these chains from me

But they have long been broken

I was free but would not leave

Somehow I get too comfortable

Locked up here in this prison

That I missed the doors wide open

More like ripped off the hinges


Goodbye regret

Goodbye alone

Goodbye to emptiness 

Say hello beautiful 

Good bye afraid 

Goodbye ashamed 

Goodbye to hopelessness

Say hello to beautiful


Before I go 

Just so you know

There will come days again

Wresting not to believe the things you say I am 

When I've forgotten what's inside

And who I'm meant to be

I'm reminded what's inside

Has not forgotten me 


Goodbye regret

Goodbye alone

Goodbye to emptiness 

Say hello beautiful 

Good bye afraid 

Goodbye ashamed 

Goodbye to hopelessness

Say hello to beautiful


Buy On
 or 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...