Skip to main content

"Christ In Me"

 "Christ In Me"

Jeremy Camp


In this obsession with

The things this world says make us happy

Can't see the slaves we are

In all the searching, all the grasping

Like we deserve much more

Than all these blessings we're holding

So now I'm running free

Into an ocean of mercy, unending


So come and empty me

So that it's You I breathe

I want my life to be 

Only Christ in me

So I will fix my eyes

'cause You're my source of life

I need the world to see

That it's Christ in me

That it's Christ in me, yeah


Done with what holds me down

The things I once was chasing after

Throw off these heavy chains that 

I have let become my master

So now I'm running free

Into an ocean of mercy, unending


So now I'm running free

Into an ocean of mercy, unending


So come and empty me

So that it's You I breathe

I want my life to be 

Only Christ in me

So I will fix my eyes

'cause You're my source of life

I need the world to see

That it's Christ in me

That it's Christ in me, yeah


In this obsession with

The things this world says make us happy

Can't see the slaves we are

In all the searching, all the grasping

Like we deserve much more


So come and empty me

So that it's You I breathe

I want my life to be 

Only Christ in me

So I will fix my eyes

'cause You're my source of life

I need the world to see

Only Christ in me

Only Christ in me, yeah


Buy On
 or 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Break Free"

"Break Free"  Hillsong Untied

"Your Cross Is Everything"

                                        "Your Cross Is Everything"                                          The Band Jaren

Bibles Verses

Paul’s Hardships 3  We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.   4  Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;   5  in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;   6  in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;   7  in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;   8  through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;   9  known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;   10  sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything. 11  We have spoken free...