Skip to main content

"Prayer For A Friend"

"Prayer For A Friend"  

 Casting Crowns 


Lord, I lift my friend to You. I've done all that I know to do 

Lift my friend to You

Complicated circumstances have clouded his view

Lord, I lift my friend to You 


I fear that I won't have the words that he 

Needs to hear

I pray for Your wisdom. Oh God, and a heart that's sincere 

Lord, I lift my friend up to You


Lord , I lift my friend to You

My best friend in the world. I know he means much more to You

I want so much to help him,

but this is something he has to do

Cause there's a way that seems so right to him

But You know where that leads 

He's becoming a puppet of the world. Too blind to see the stings

Lord, I lift my friend up to You

My friend up to You


Lord, I lift my friend to You, I've done all that I know to do 

I lift my friend to You


   Buy On

 or 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Christmas Offering"

                                                     "Christmas Offering"                                                       Casting Crowns 

"Help Me Find It"

                                                                "Help Me Find It"                                                                 Sidewalk Prophets

"Not The End Of Me"

  "Not The End Of Me" Group 1 Crew