Skip to main content

Bible Verses

To the Church in Ephesus

“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Revelations 2:1-5 

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
 Galatians 2:20
 
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
Galatians 6:7-8

Psalm 1

  1 Blessed is the one
    who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
    or sit in the company of mockers,
  2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and who meditates on his law day and night.
  3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
    which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
    whatever they do prospers.

  4 Not so the wicked!
    They are like chaff
    that the wind blows away.
  5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
    nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

  6 For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
    but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

 Psalms 1
 

Freedom in Christ

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

Galatians 5:1 


24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26 What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?
Matthew 16:24-26







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Christmas Offering"

                                                     "Christmas Offering"                                                       Casting Crowns 

"Help Me Find It"

                                                                "Help Me Find It"                                                                 Sidewalk Prophets

"Not The End Of Me"

  "Not The End Of Me" Group 1 Crew